This does not have to be a street protest. To support groups around the nation and Canada you can:
- *Write an editorial
- *Drop off a press kit to a local radio station, or publication
- *Pass out literature at a public location such as a library, or health food store
- *Post information at a public facility or church
- *Speak at your church, synagogue or club
- *Call an elected official or the PSC (Public Service Commission)
- *Call Energy Chairman Scott Plakon’s: district office 407-262-7520
- *Pass out information as you walk the precinct for your party
We call for immediate moratoria on all ‘smart’ meter and grid installations and operations AND real, docketed, centrally located public hearings that will include health effects and health science.
Remember that 14,000 people are on the FPL delay list. Other utilities deny citizens even this small, temporary option, despite the Energy Act stating that utilities “may offer” these meters to customers. In the very near future FPL will likely be sending out punitive, extortionate opt-out billings. Time to stop all of this now!