C.H.A.S.M. ‘SMART’ METER ALERT – COALITION FOR HEALTH AGAINST SMART METERS
‘Smart’ Meters and Grids: NOT healthy, NOT safe, NOT green, NOT legal
‘SMART’ METER WORKSHOP IN TALLAHASSEE
Held by the Florida Public Service Commission (PSC)
DATE: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012 TIME: 9:30 AM
PLACE: BETTY EASLEY CONFERENCE CENTER
JOESEPH P.CRESSE HEARING ROOM #148
4075 ESPLANADE WAY
Note: A ‘workshop’ is not a public hearing. Members of the public are not granted certain rights, and public officials do not have certain responsibilities, at a ‘workshop’. For example, public officials are not under oath to tell the truth, as they are at hearings.
Demand real public hearings in every municipality and county!
If you are unable to attend, it is critical that your voice be heard. Comments and questions are invited by the PSC:
Florida Public Service Commission, Attn: Mark Futrell
2540 Shumard Oak Blvd., Tallahassee, FL 32399-0850
Fax: 1-800-511-0808, Phone, Ann Cole – 850-413-6770, firstname.lastname@example.org
CHASM can assist you in preparing a letter. Contact us at www.microwavechasm.org (email: email@example.com) and defend your home & health.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD THE PSC’s “Comment” Form Here:
- If you have rights under ADA (the Americans with Disabilities Act) as a person with impairment of one or more life functions, and particularly if you have been injured into impairment or illness by the RF/MW radiation from ‘smart’ meters or grids, you may file an ADA request to avert installation or to have meters removed.
- Are you living next to a bank of [multiple] meters? Submit your complaint! Ask CHASM for radiation measurements.
- ‘Smart’ meters and their grid violate our Fourth Amendment right to be free from warrantless search and seizure.
- ‘Smart’ meters change the method of bill calculation so that there is no way to determine whether the bill is correct.
- ‘Smart’ meters change the utility contract without the customer’s knowledge or consent, adding charges for the grid.
- ‘Smart’ grids take more energy from the electric (power) grid. Per the CT Attorney General, they do NOT save energy!
- If you have an independent electricity provider that is not regulated by PSC, your comments are still welcomed.
PSC stakeholder data request: http://www.floridapsc.com/library/filings/12/05329-12/05329-12.pdf
It is the position of CHASM that this data request is lacking in many areas.
WATCH THE WORKSHOP LIVE AT: floridaPSC.com
Hear the health warning of Dr. Martin Blank: 29 min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsYsoH58wa8
On Cyber-Insecurity: 1 min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfm7lIugaTs
Replace a ‘smart’ meter with a safe, analog one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8YR7Kzj_M
Please print and distribute the very important statement from the American Academy of Environmental Medicine: http://aaemonline.org/pressadvisoryemf.pdf
The American Academy of Pediatrics has called upon the FCC to update its 15-year-old radiation guidelines.
Resolutions against ‘smart’ meters are now in Indian River County, Brevard County, Volusia County, Charlotte County, and the City of Flagler Beach.
VERMONT IS THE ONLY STATE WITH A FREE OPT-OUT!
We all have the right to refuse.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” — Margaret Meade
Download the above announcement as a 1-page .PDF file, for distribution: